Wednesday, August 1, 2012

deals and steals: joie sweater

I have been obsessed with the brand Joie since I was in high school. I scored my first Joie tank top on a sale rack for $10, and then saw Terri Hatcher wearing the same tank top on Desperate Housewives (I thought I was so cool). The only problem with loving a brand like Joie is the price tag. We are talking $150-$250 a blouse. Dresses can run $300+.  So how do I find a way to afford these beautiful pieces of clothing? I spend weekends scouring sale racks at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom Rack, and the Saks Outlet in Gilroy (my new favorite store) to find these covetable pieces. My most recent find is this linen sweater. It retails for $238, but I found it at the Saks Outlet for $65. I paired it with Joe’s shorts (also found at the outlet), Banana Republic wedges and a Tigerlily feather necklace for a casual work look. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...