Tuesday, August 28, 2012

strawberry//raspberry//blueberry cobbler

One would think that since I work at a company that sells berries, I would be tired of eating them.

So. Wrong.

Every time I come across a recipe that calls for berries, I have to give it a try. When I saw this recipe that calls for strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, it was a no brainer.

At first I was skeptical of using these three berries in a cobbler— I usually gravitate towards cobblers that use blackberries. But holy moly, this cobbler is delicious. The flavors of strawberries, raspberries and blackberries literally burst in your mouth. Top it off with ice cream, and it is heaven

The recipe recommends baking this cobbler in a cast iron pan. My Le Creuset dutch oven is the only piece of cast iron cookware I own, and it worked perfectly. Using a dutch oven also makes it super easy to transport to a party (a glass baking dish will also work).












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...