Wednesday, August 22, 2012

round or rectangle dining table with bench?

As you may have noticed, I like to rearrange rooms a lot. I recently rearranged our guest bedroom, and I already have plans on how I want to arrange it next. My Mom and Grandma are the same way, so I’ll blame it on genetics. Lately I’ve been thinking about the layout of our dining room. It’s kind of awkward right now. We have brown leather Parisian chairs from Pottery Barn and a beautiful wood bench from Crate and Barrel that I absolutely love. But the geometric chairs and glass table just aren’t doing it for me right now. 

I’m obsessed with tulip tables and this knock-off from Ikea is only $199, compared to $2,000-$3,000 for original tulip tables. But, I would want to use our bench at the tulip table. What do you think of a round table with a bench? The designers below did a great job of styling tulip tables with benches and a couple of chairs. 

On the other hand, I love the look of a long, rectangle table. It leaves the opportunity to fit many people at your next gathering, as well as tons of foods and goodies. And this rectangle dining table from Ikea is only $59. Such a good deal. If you were looking for a new table, which one would you choose? Leave your comments below! And of course I need a fabulous rug to go under my fabulous dining table, tune in tomorrow to see my top rug picks. 



via 

 via

via 

via 

via 

via 



 via

 via




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...