Monday, August 13, 2012

36 hour chocolate chip cookies: part 2


This is what I want you to do right now: stop whatever you are doing and go make this cookie dough. These are the BEST, most delicious, eat the whole batch, melt in your mouth cookies I have ever tasted in my life. Seriously. They are that good. It was worth waiting 36 hours for the cookie dough to chill (read part 1 here). I think it made the biggest difference in the world, along with the bread and cake flour.

You won’t believe me until you try it, so go make them now! And let me know what you think, I know you won’t be disappointed. Recipe via

P.S. – I’ve been doing a lot of cooking post recently, but I promise I will post some home décor pictures soon! And just so you know, I baked three different types of cookies this weekend, and I will be posting them all this week. It was interesting to see how using different key ingredients in cookies made the biggest difference!

Another P.S. - Please feel free to "pin" my pictures on Pinterest! I've been working on getting a "pin it" button, but I'm not that tech savy. If you know how to add the "pin it" button to blogger, please let me know! But in the meantime, "pin" away!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...