Friday, August 3, 2012

deals and steals: saks fifth avenue score

Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? I’m heading down to San Luis Obispo for a girl’s weekend with some of my sorority sisters from college. I am so excited. We plan on having dinner at Novo, cooking breakfast on Saturday morning (with mimosas, of course), laying out by the pool, and going wine tasting in Edna Valley. And maybe watch the classic girl's slumber party movie, Now and Then.

I found this dress on the clearance rack at the Saks Outlet a couple of weeks ago. It retailed for $395, but I got it for $45. That’s almost 90% off! I love how the grey balances out the brightness of the sea foam green skirt. I plan on wearing it tonight to kick off the weekend. 




Cut 25 dress / Tory Burch heels / Tory Burch purse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...