Tuesday, July 31, 2012

mimosa brunch

On Saturday we hosted 18 people at our home for a mimosa brunch before going to the Garlic Festival. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, and it’s even better with mimosas. After scouring pinterest for ideas to create a mimosa bar, I decided on French soda in several different flavors (I love the bottles they came in and plan on using them at my next get together), Cupcake champagne, and fresh berries to garnish. I found the skull vases at Ross for $4 and orange solo cups at Target. I made strawberry ice-box cake (found here), challah French toast (found here), and blackberry cobbler (recipe coming soon!). And how cute is baby Cash? 









1 comment:

  1. You are the best hostess! Everything was to die for... Especially baby cash coop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...