Wednesday, August 8, 2012

en vogue

Have you ever given a stranger a compliment? Whether it is about their smile, their sense of style, or anything else about them that may catch your eye. I’m all about giving a compliment. Especially when it can make a person’s day.

This weekend while we were wine tasting I spotted a girl with an ahh-ma-zing outfit. She had on coral pants, a light blue blazer, and a yellow elephant pendant necklace. The perfect outfit for a nonchalant Saturday afternoon. But instead of offering her a compliment, I decided to be the paparazzi and secretly take her picture. Creepy much? I’m just going to blame it on my wine buzz. 



And what about Jayne’s wine tasting outfit? She looks like she came straight out of a J. Crew catalog. I love her dress by BCBG. And that panama hat is killer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...