Thursday, August 16, 2012

loving fiddle leaf fig trees

How many times have you been reminded that your mother is always right? Well, my mom is always right. Sometimes I choose not to take her advice and always end up kicking myself. For example, we were at a nursery in SLO a few months ago. She pointed out a fiddle lead fig tree and said I should buy it at the amazing price of $30. I crinkled my nose and said I had nowhere to put that beautiful tree. 

Fast-forward a couple of months and all I can think about is that damn tree. And of course, I can’t find it anywhere. Except at a nursery in Santa Cruz…for $70. And on top of that, these trees are in every design magazine and website right now. As I scroll through these pictures I’m kicking myself, again. Mom, you were right, as always. 

Want and need this planter. 


And I need this tufted ottoman.




These chairs remind me of the ones at our dining room table.

Always on the hunt for the Bertoia chairs, shown here. 






 Love this whole space. 


images via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...