Tuesday, August 21, 2012

new additions to the family

Ever since I’ve moved to Gilroy, I've wanted a cat. I grew up on a farm, and we always had cats running around. Ryan and I decided that after our trip to Europe we would adopt a cat, as long as the cat and Bruce Lee (our adorable dog) got along. So, knowing me, I was at the animal shelter the day after we got back from London. The shelter told us that baby kittens were in high demand, and we would have a better chance at adoption if we fostered a litter first. So we brought home a little brother and sister, knowing we would have to give one back. But how could one say no to either one of those faces?

It has been three months since we added Melky and Suri to our family. And, needless to say, Bruce Lee and the kitty cats love each other.  

Melky and Suri are getting so big! They are five months old and are dying to be outside. So we have made the decision to make them outside cats. What are your feelings on having outside/inside cats? I hate having them cooped up inside all day, but worry about them being out in the “wild”. I would love to hear your thoughts and opinons!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...