Friday, July 27, 2012

mimosa bar

This weekend is the 34th annual Gilroy Garlic Festival. And as a new “Gilronian” in town, I feel it is my duty to host a pre-party for this exciting event. It’s also a great excuse to make the most amazing French toast ever and have a mimosa bar ;)

My friend, Dionna (the writer and cook behind the food blog Le Fork ), gave me the idea to have a mimosa bar via a pinned picture on pinterest. Then I became obsessed with having my very own mimosa bar. I plan on taking ideas from each of these pictures to make it my very own. I’m thinking stripped straws, plastic champagne glasses, fresh fruit and juice, and of course, lots of bubbly. 












all pictures via

2 comments:

  1. Kristen!! I love your blog! Youre do dedicated up posting at 5am! Where in the world do you find striped straw? I've always wanted to find myself some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bri! I found those straws at Target on clearance! I think World Market has them too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...