Thursday, August 23, 2012

quality rugs under $250

A couple of months ago my friend Shawn and I were at the Alameda Flea Market when she spotted a beautiful rug. It was at least 8’ x 10’ with a beautiful Parisian design. The seller wanted $800 for the rug. Are you kidding me?! Shawn thought it was a great deal, while I couldn’t believe the seller had this $800 rug laying on asphalt with people walking all over it.

Rugs are one of the most expensive pieces of décor you will buy for your home. But I don’t think they have to put a huge dent in your wallet.  Stores like overstock.com, Ikea, and Urban Outfitters all offer quality rugs at amazing prices. I mentioned yesterday that I am looking for a rug to go in our dining room (seen here). Here are some of my favorites so far. All of them are under $250. Which one would you choose?


via 
via 
via

via 
via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...