Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ina garten's chocolate chunk cookies

I mentioned earlier this week that I made three different batches of cookies last weekend. The cravings started last Wednesday – my mouth was watering for chocolate chip cookies. I found three recipes that looked bomb.com and couldn’t decide which one to make. So I made them all. What’s a girl to do?

Here is Ina Garten’s version of the chocolate chip cookie. They were simple and fast to bake. Ina recommends baking the cookies for 15 minutes, but I only baked mine for 12 minutes to keep them on the soft side. These aren’t the best chocolate chip cookies ever (especially when you have these to compare them to), but I give them 3 ½ stars for their speed and simplicity to bake. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...