Monday, July 9, 2012

remix: diy bar update

I’ve decided to create a series on my blog called “remix”. Mostly because I rearrange our house way too much, and I am really bad at writing titles for my blog posts. So here is the first remix! Lately I haven’t been happy with the layout of our living room/dining room. Something just didn’t feel right…the feng-shui wasn’t there. So I moved our bar (that I made out of a cabinet from the Goodwill, seen here) next to our couch. It looks so much better now! And of course after I took the “after” pictures, I changed the arrangement again. 

Before

Before we moved the bar to this spot, next to the couch

After

View of our living room with the bar


Trinkets on our bar, including a beer tasting set my parents gave to Ryan


A beautiful picture, hand painted by an artist in Sevilla, Spain




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...