Monday, July 23, 2012

before & after: belt organization

I’ve been obsessed with belts since I worked at Banana Republic. I would wait until their belts went on major clearance, and then used my discount to get them for $10 or less. Since I kept these belts in a basket they would inevitably get tangled in a mess.  So this weekend when Ryan built shelves for the hall and bedroom closets (pictures to come soon), I had an idea of how to organize these belts. I bought this Dr. Pepper bottle holder last year at a flea market (for $10), and it’s been sitting in the closet ever since. It’s the perfect size to hold each belt in it’s own compartment. I was even able to sneak a few sandals in there too.

PS - Yay Team Jef! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...