Friday, July 13, 2012

goodwill hunting

Happy Friday! What do you have planned for the weekend? Have I mentioned that I've been taking a bootcamp class? Saying it's hard is the biggest understatement of the year. It is really, really hard. Part of the bootcamp is eating super clean. We are talking no sugar, no starchy carbs. Insert sad face here. But, one day a week I get to eat whatever I want. Basically be a total pig. Saturday is my free day, and I can't wait to chow down a burger with bacon and avocado, drink some wine, and have a chocolatey dessert. 

In the meantime, here are a few of my recent finds from the Goodwill. Cheers!






1. Vintage blue glasses, $1
2. Frame print, $2
3. Van Gough framed print, $3
4. Chandelier, $5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...