Thursday, July 26, 2012

deals and steals: theory dress

I have a girl’s weekend reunion coming up, and I am so excited. A couple of my girlfriends and I are meeting up in San Luis Obispo for a weekend full of reminiscing, catching up, and drinking lots of wine. So I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect outfit to take me from day to night in SLO. Recently, I discovered the Saks Fifth Avenue outlet in Gilroy. Let’s just say I’ve died and gone to heaven.  They have every designer you can think of at surreal prices. I found this Theory dress on the clearance rack. It was regular $285, but I paid $35 for it! I plan on wearing it with sandals during the day and my nude Tory Burch heels at night.

PS this is my first outfit post! It was completely nerve racking taking pictures of myself (hence the no head shots). Hopefully they will get better with time and practice!





Theory dress / Tory Burch heels / Tigerlily necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...