Thursday, July 19, 2012

deals and steals: j.crew sale

Did any of you take advantage of the recent huge j.crew sale?  I sure did. Over the past three days j.crew has had an additional 40% off all sale items. They usually have 25% or 30% off all sale items, hardly ever 40%. Needless to say, I took advantage. I bought a long maxi dress that I have been lusting over for months. I couldn’t justify paying the $98 price tag, but for $22 on sale, it was mine.

And on a whim, I bought these beautiful, patent leather, leopard, peep-toe pumps. At just over 2 ½ inches, they are perfect heels for work. Too bad (or not so bad) I don’t have to dress in business-casual at work. But I have lusted over these shoes for years.  They are a classic staple in any woman’s closet. Every year I see them styled in their catalog, retailing for $228. So when I saw them on sale for $48, I quickly added them to my shopping cart. I made a promise to myself that I will wear them casually with rolled boyfriend jeans, a casual blouse and statement necklace. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...