Tuesday, July 3, 2012

europe via instagram

While going through my Instagram pictures the other day, I realized I hadn't posted any pictures from our Europe holiday! Fail. Ryan and I traveled through Spain, London and Paris on a two and a half week vacation. Here are some snapshots from our trip. 

My packing list

What I packed for a two and a half week vacation taking only a carry-on suitcase

Linguisa in Madrid 

Afternoon cocktails 

Botanical gardens in Madrid

Churros and hot chocolate 

Happy hour with the standard olives and almonds



XL Sangrias

Shoes I bought that will always remind me of the island of Formentera. 

London classic: fish and chips with a Heineken 

The one reason I wanted to go to Paris: to see the Eifel Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...