Wednesday, March 23, 2011

small spaces

Carrie Bradshaw once joked that she stored her sweaters in her oven. Well since I’ve been living in my tiny 400 square foot apartment (if it is even that big), I have considered storing my clothes in my oven, just like Carrie. But I thought that might be a fire hazard, so I’ve resorted to storing my wardrobe in my kitchen cabinets. Storing my shoes, to be more exact. My mother would kill me if she saw the pictures of what my closet looked like with all of my shoes scattered everywhere. But let’s get real, it’s hard to keep shoes organized in a small closet…especially when one has a tiny obsession with shoes. So I decided I might as well take advantage of my unused kitchen cabinet space. I’m just waiting for the next time someone goes looking for extra wine glasses and opens my kitchen cabinet only to find shoes :) 

(Slightly embarrassed)
(Just a small obsession...and mess) 
 (Before) 
(After)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...