Friday, March 11, 2011

obsessed with pink

(The pink chair that I want and need - via House Beautiful)
Ever since the last issue of House Beautiful hit newsstands I have been obsessed with finding a pink chair. The cover of the March issue features a beautiful, plush, pink velvet chair. Not only do I want the chair, I think I need the chair. I feel like adding the color pink to my living room would totally transform it.  So I am now searching for the perfect pink chair everywhere I go. I am having high hopes of finding one at the Rose Bowl Flea Market this Sunday. I am so eager to go! I feel like a little kid anxiously waiting for Christmas morning. The Rose Bowl Flea Market is held every second Sunday of the month and has over 900 vendors. 900 vendors? Shut the front door!! One of those vendors is bound to have a pink chair for sale.  Some may think the color pink is only for a little girl’s room. But as the cover of House Beautiful puts it, “The power of pink! It’s warm, flattering, sexy (and men love it!)”. Amen.   
(Perhaps I'll find a pink-patterned chair - via House Beautiful)

(Sex and The City author Candice Bushnell's pink chaise lounge - via Elle Decor)

2 comments:

  1. these rooms are so adorable! and by the way, your place is coming out sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney!! I keep wanting to change my living room when I see other cute rooms like these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...