Thursday, March 24, 2011

insomnia

Every night I’m in bed by 10pm. Yes, I’m officially an old woman. After I get home from work I clean my house, make dinner, work on a DIY project, watch an episode (or two) of Brothers and Sisters, then crawl into bed. My life is super exciting, I know :) But the other night I just couldn’t sleep. I was in bed and my mind kept racing with different ways I could rearrange my bedroom. Lately I have been focusing on my living room and totally neglecting my bedroom. It needed some love. By 1am that night I had the perfect idea. I made myself fall asleep only to wake up at 6am (on my day off) rearranging my whole bedroom.   

(Before) 

(Before) 

(Remember that wooden screen I found at the swap meet?)

(After. My wooden screen is now my headboard. I'll be making curtains this weekend for that naked window)

( I moved my mustard yellow swap meet chairs out of my living room and had no place to put them. So now they are my new nightstands) 

(Bookshelf is now in the corner with my parents mirror from the 80's)

 (My dresser. Still the same. Maybe I will wallpaper it to give it some flair) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...