Wednesday, March 16, 2011

apartment therapy

(On the hunt, as always, for a bar cart like this)

Lately I have been obsessed with the website apartment therapy. Their motto is “saving the world, one room at a time”. Pure awesomeness. Their website layout is similar to a blog—they constantly post new articles about anything and everything pertaining to the home. These include interior decorating, entertaining, and house tours (one of my favs). The best thing about this website is that if you “like” them on Facebook, they continually stream new articles (we’re talking every 15-20 minutes). I have been catching myself spending up to an hour on this website a night! Ahh! Check it out. I promise you’ll love it. It inspired me to completely rearrange my house last night (pictures to come soon).  

(Cool, 60's, bohemian chic)

 (A hide skin rug I want in my apartment)

(Pink trinkets) 
All pictures via apartmenttherapy.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...