Wednesday, March 9, 2011

mill valley

This past weekend I traveled to the small town of Mill Valley in Marin County, fifteen minutes outside of San Francisco. I went to visit my friend Shawn from college, and to go to the famous Alameda Antique Faire (one of the largest flea markets in California). Half way through my four-hour drive to the city I received an email that the flea market had been cancelled because of rain. Bummer! We decided to make the best out of the weekend and made plans to have dinner at D’ Angelos and drinks at Beerworks. I can’t wait to make another trip to Mill Valley. I loved everything about the town—from it’s chic nail salon to the streets of picture perfect houses straight from the pages of Pottery Barn (literally, one of the homes in Mill Valley hosts PB photo shoots).    
(The chic-est little nail salon where you can get Chanel polish at no extra cost)


(Two of my favorite houses)

(Gold-rimmed glasses from Beerworks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...