Sunday, January 16, 2011

welcome.

This past weekend my friend Shawn came to visit me in my new apartment. The first words out of her mouth were: "I want to live here!" I recently graduated from Cal Poly SLO. I am now managing the amazing boutique Ambiance. I am inspired everyday by the new clothes we receive, outfits I put on customers, and the merchandizing and decor of the store. I also have a love for decorating. I love rearranging my house, adding little trinkets here and there, and making a room feel complete. I also have a little shopping compulsion :) I love finding a fabulous deal. Whether it be a vintage mirror at a swap meet for $2 or a DVF leather motorcycle jacket for $180, I love the natural high from finding an amazing deal. This blog will be my place to show everyone my fabulous finds and to see how my first apartment is coming along. Cheers!



Graduation night at Novo (my favorite restaurant in SLO)



2 comments:

  1. Kristin!!! Are you sure you're not my daughter?? I love this idea and have had fun doing the same thing over the years - your new apartment looks fabulous - awesome finds and super decorating!! Can't wait to see it and visit you in person!! love, Mo/Bear p.s. I'll try and share some of my Vintage finds from time to time :) Oh yea, and I sooo remember my first "solo" apartment - major fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mona! I can't wait for you and Bear to come see it! I love living alone and decorating it any way I want! I would LOVE to see some of your vintage finds! You will have to come to the swap meet with me the next time you are here. And of course drink some wine ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...