Sunday, January 16, 2011

i'm hooked

Since I can remember, my friend Megan has talked about this thing called a "swap meet". To me it just sounded like a more glamorous name for a flea market. Now where I'm from, the flea market is pretty nasty...you couldn't pay me to go there. Yes, I judged. Shame on me! Because the swap meet here in SLO is absolutely AMAZING! I am officially hooked. I now look forward to waking up at 6:30 am every Sunday morning. So while everyone else is sleeping off their hangover or doing the walk of shame, I am finding killer deals at the swap meet! Here are some of the things I have found so far.

(Hand carved wood screen)


(Sex and The City trivia game. Best $2 I have ever spent)


(Glass owl trinket for my coffee table)


(Another blue trinket. They seem to catch my eye at the swap meet)


(Vintage mirror for my sitting area)


4 comments:

  1. So, I have become instantly obsessed with your blog. I agree, the Swap Meet is an amazing place. That is where I found my mirror and 'tuffet' in my room. Let's go on a date there sometime. PS I really want to see your place in the flesh, and I need to return your dress, etc. Let's do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin! Thanks for sharing your blog on facebook. I will definitely read along..I blog too it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy! - I definitely want to go to the swap meet with you! I have found so many amazing, vintage mirrors. I'm planning on making a wall of mirrors. Call me when you want to go with me next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Courtney! I'm so glad you found my blog! I will follow yours too! Hope you are doing well. I hope to move to SF within the next 5 or 10 years! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...