Wednesday, January 19, 2011

anthro


Anthro. No need to even say the whole name. The name has become synonymous with everything intricate and beautiful. Anthropologie is one of my favorite stores to shop. Not just for the clothes, but for the home goods. I never understood why my mother would get so excited over cake plates that were on sale for $2.95. Now I know. Now I don't even go to the sale rack with all of the clothes. I am running to shelves full of miniature salt and pepper shakers, butter dishes (I don't even have butter in my kitchen), and bright blue egg racks.




(Miniature pig salt and pepper shakers)

(Measuring cups)

(My butter-less butter dish)

(Dishes so pretty I keep them on the drying rack)

(Statement flower vase in my living room)

(Ceramic egg rack)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...