Sunday, January 16, 2011

putting it together


(Before)



I have spent the past month trying to put my new apartment together. I found the perfect leather couch from Habitat Home and Garden in SLO and a classic coffee table and media stand from Pottery Barn. They delivered in less than three days! A new decorators dream! I chose these pieces because I knew they would last me for years. With a splash of color and lots of little trinkets, it would become the living room I had been envisioning. I wanted lots of jewels tones in greens, purples, blue and oranges. I don't think a house is every completely done, but this is what I have so far.

(After. Oh hey freaked out fiance on "Say Yes to the Dress")





6 comments:

  1. So proud of you! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash! You girls need to come over for some wine and cheese soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute kristin! can't wait to see you this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not going to be here Ria! I'm leaving for Hawaii! But i'm guessing you will be here for Beerfest in May? Update me on your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed!!!!! I am oh so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristin your apartment is gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to come and see it! You'll have to take me shopping so I can find some cute things for when I move into an apartment in the city (ps that wooden carved screen is amazing!)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...