Thursday, May 19, 2011

weekdays are the new weekends


A lot of times I don’t have weekends off at work. This resorts to me having 2 days off in the middle of the week AKA my weekend. I can’t deny it makes me kind of nutty. My days get so turned around that on Sunday’s I’m asking people what their plans are for the weekend (even though the weekend is over). 

I visited my boyfriend last “weekend” (a Wednesday and Thursday), which also happened to be Cinco de Mayo. Aye Aye Aye! Our weekend was filled with my first official sushi dinner, a trip to Santana Row where I scored some killer deals at Anthropologie, wine tasting at a local winery, and a Cinco de Mayo dinner filled with carne asada tacos and Patron.     
(I actually liked the sushi! Along with the beer and sake. But there was no way I was trying the raw fish in the top left corner...yet) 

(I want this elephant from Z-Gallerie)

(At Jason Stephens winery)
(I love how they have poppies in  the vineyard)
(Gorgeous view from Sarah's Vineyard)
(Delicious carne asada)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...