Friday, May 20, 2011

before and after: $4 Goodwill chair

A couple weeks ago I randomly stopped by the Goodwill, just to peak. I had been looking for a chair to put at my tiny kitchen table but had no luck at the last few swap meets. So of course when I walk in to the Goodwill there is the cutest, perfectly sized chair staring right at me. This chair was seriously blocking the doorway as I walked in. I didn’t even bother to look around. I asked how much it was and the sales lady happily replied, “All pink tickets are half off today, so it’s $4!” Sold. I didn’t even know the Goodwill had half off sales?   

(The brown just wasn't cutting it...)
(The previous owner is obviously like me and can't make up their mind about fabrics)
(Makeover time: going from brunette to blonde) 
(Using one of my fav tools: the staple gun)
(Found this fabric at the Cotton Ball. Obsessed much?) 
 (In love. Total cost: $10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...