Thursday, May 26, 2011

swap meet sundays

(Vintage, beaded dress for $10)
This past weekend was spent eating late night dessert at Novo, an afternoon lying in the park, and a trip to the swap meet. We got a late start due to pulling an all-nighter downtown, so I thought all the good “stuff” would be gone. But, much to my surprise, I was able to score some awesome finds. One of my favorite finds was a set of Fire King bowls and a matching coffee cup. They are made in the 1950’s and usually sell between $20-500, depending on the date and make. I paid $8 for all three! Score!      

(I wish I knew how to reupholster a chair with pipping!)
(Vintage, tin lunch pail)
(A bowl I though Anthropologie would replicate and sell) 
(Is it a book holder? A wine rack? For $5 I thought I could find some use for it)
 (A coffee table for $8. I wanted it so bad but told myself I didn't want to become a hoarder)
(Antique vanity)
(My new wine holder)
(My first set of Fire King dish ware) 
 (My new, 70's style, cheese plater for 50 cents)
 (A coral choker for $1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...