Tuesday, April 12, 2011

thrifting

My new favorite activity on my days off is thrifting (not sure if “thrifting” is a verb, but it should be). SLO has some great thrift stores, with even better prices. I’ve been finding so many great things; I don’t know how to contain myself! You might see me on the TLC show “Hoarders” in a couple years…just kidding? I only let myself buy the white lamp today. I figured I could spare $8.25 (that’s the equivalent of a Chipotle burrito with guac!). Now I’m on the hunt for a lampshade. I love the one’s from Anthropologie, but I’m going to wait until they go on sale. Which lamp shade is your favorite? 

(I'm slightly obsessed with this table. The inside has two shelves, so it's perfect for a night stand. How cool would it be painted in a glossy orange? I'm so tempted to go back and buy it for $20)
(This table was $35. I love the curved details)
(I apparently had a thing for tables today...)
(A vintage candle holder for $4)
 (My new lamp. I can't wait to find a shade. Anthro, please hurry up and have a sale!)

(Pictures via Anthropologie.com)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...