Monday, April 4, 2011

swap meet sundays

It’s finally starting to feel like spring at the swap meet. The place was packed at 7am! Next week I am definitely going earlier. Along with all of the shoppers were all of the amazing vendors and their piles of treasures.  I love the vendors that come to the swap meet just to get rid of their “junk”. These people come with the intension of getting rid of everything, even if that means selling a wine rack for $3. You know you’ve hit the jackpot when they are unloading their whole house from the back of a U-Haul and tell you everything is $2 and under. Swap meet heaven!   

(My friend Ashley's new side table. She already gave it a new life!)

 (The man wanted $2 for this picture frame. Pretty sure he gave it away for free by the end of the day.)

(I really liked this when I first saw it. Not so sure now?)

(I'm sure these lamps saw a lot of action in the 70's.) 

(Cool bird cage.)

(Ashley's new $3 wine rack.)

 (My new $5 TV stand. Can't wait to get my hands on it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...