Monday, April 18, 2011

islay street style

Something look a little different? I am so excited to reveal the new and amazing version of champagne trinkets: islay street style. Since I started my blog in January the name “champagne trinkets” never quite flowed. Readers had trouble pronouncing the name, my Grandma Judy would call it “Kristin’s trinkets”, and some people just have issues saying the word champagne (me included). So after many notepads and brainstorming, the name islay street style hit the spot. I love that the word "style" can encompass so many things; from fashion to furniture, and from flea markets to architecture. I also love the name Islay Street because it is the home of my first apartment. I have so many thanks to give to my friend and graphic designer, Lauren Jochum. She designed my new blog, and I couldn’t be more thrilled with the results!

(Before)
(After)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...