Wednesday, June 27, 2012

deals and steals

Part of the reason I continue to thrift every day is for that natural high one gets when one finds the deal of a lifetime. You know that feeling I'm talking about? When you're in the thrift store and you see that beautiful bamboo mirror from across the room and hope that the person standing next to that beautiful bamboo mirror doesn't notice it too. Your heart starts racing and your adrenaline is flowing. Don't get me wrong, there are days when I really don't feel like going to the Goodwill or to the consignment store, mostly because it smells so bad. But finding something like that bamboo mirror for $3 keeps me going. Or that pair of Christian Louboutins for $121 (I have my friend Shawn to thank for those!).

Have you ever bought something and felt like you were basically stealing it because it was such a good deal? I would love to hear! Please share your comments below!

A classic pair of Christian Louboutins found at a Milly Valley thrift store for $121. My friend and flea market partner, Shawn, found these and called me immediately!
A pair of Tory Burch sandals found on major clearance for $125

Coral j.crew bracelet found on sale for $10. Snake bracelet c/o my friend Alex

That bamboo mirror. Found for $3 at a consignment store

Lamp base found at a thrift store for $8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...