Thursday, June 9, 2011

swap meet sundays

(Shawn's camera for $10)
Some of my girlfriends finally got to experience the swap meet when they came to visit a few weeks ago. We got a little bit of a late start, but we found some AMAZING pieces to take home. Shawn found the coolest vintage camera for $10 (I am SO jealous of her for finding it first!), along with a couple of blue Mason jars. Meagan bought a bright yellow table with wheels that will work as the perfect bar cart. I found an orange step stool, just right for my kitchen. And I found a vintage Webster typewriter that I now have friend’s type notes with when they come to stay at my house. Jayne didn’t find anything this time, but that means she will just have to come visit again soon!       

(Presidential marbles, anyone?)
(And more marbles...)
(Cool coffee table but way overpriced at $25)
 (Tribal mask)
(Shawn's blue Mason jar, along with a Blackhorse coffee) 
(Green trunk for $35)
(My typewriter and Meagan's yellow table) 
(My orange step stool) 
(Random accordion)
(A Moroccan pouf Shawn and I almost killed each other over. Too bad he wanted $75)
 ( The girls checking out some vintage purses)
(Shawn modeling her camera) 
 (My typewriter, for $15, sits perfectly on my desk)
 (My orange step stool, perfect for when I need to reach for more wine glasses)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...