Wednesday, June 8, 2011

goodwill hunting

I give my boyfriend, Ryan, props for putting up with my swap meet, flea market and thrift store obsession. I’ve recently been spending a lot of time in Gilroy with him, so naturally I wanted to see how their thrift stores measured up to SLO’s. I can’t lie, I was impressed! Their Salvation Army was incredible! I wanted to buy all of the furniture and spray paint it in fun colors like orange or turquoise. Our next stop was the Goodwill. When I first saw this Vermouth Bianco framed picture I wasn’t sure if I liked it. Price tag = $12.99. Ryan finally convinced me to get it. And I am so happy I did. After some quick googling in the car, we found out they retail for $75! Score! It now hangs perfectly in my kitchen. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...