Wednesday, June 29, 2011

things i love

 (This man was styling at the Giants game. I wish I could have got his red pants in the shot) 

Summertime to me means attending Giant’s games, eating lunch outside, grilling bell peppers, eating fresh fruit and family visits. Other than my upstairs apartment being unbearably hot (thanks to no air conditioning here in SLO), my summer is off to the perfect start. I’ve already been to one baseball game, barbequed at least once a week, and enjoyed a visit from some of my favorite women.   

(Santana Row on a Saturday night)
(An old-school stove that I would love to have in a house someday) 
(Grilled bell peppers with goat cheese)
(My mom and grandma in downtown SLO)
(Grandma Judy modeling my vintage Stella McCartney heels)
(The perfect summer breakfast, made by my mother, Martha Stewart) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...