Monday, September 10, 2012

the dry bar

There are some things one comes across and thinks, “Why didn’t I think of that?!” Well, The Dry Bar is one of those things I wish I had thought of first. It is such a simple and cool concept that I believe most women will love.

I think one of the best parts of going to the salon is getting my hair washed and blow-dried. At The Dry Bar, that is what the stylists do! Shawn and I had such a great time getting our “hair did”. We were served wine, watched The Devil Wears Prada, and had our hair styled for a night out in San Francisco.

Need a gift for the woman that has everything? Get her a gift certificate to this amazing place!



The coolest light fixture ever:




Flipping through the style book to choose which look I wanted:



P.S. I'm going to cut down my blogging to three to four days a week. It's crazy how much time goes into creating a blog! This will also allow me to create more quality blog posts and spend more time with the people I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...