Thursday, September 20, 2012

leather vs. leatherette

I've wanted leather pants for a while, but could never justify buying them because I thought they were too trendy for the price. But, after seeing this year's New York Fashion Week, I think leather pants are here to stay. I can't decide if I want a pair of real leather pants or a pair of denim pants that are dipped in a wax finish.

The first pair below are real leather pants by Paige and retail for $299. The second are a pair of wax finished denim by Citizens of Humanity (my favorite denim line). They retail for $229 and got major reviews on Piperlime. And did I mention I have a 20% off coupon?

Which pair would you buy? Do you think leather pants will stand the test of time?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...