Friday, September 7, 2012

s.f. weekend style

This weekend Ryan is headed to Vegas to celebrate his brother's 30th birthday. So I decided to head up to the city. Why not, right? Shawn and I are getting our hair did at The Dry Bar. Have you heard of this place? All they do are blow-outs, so it's perfect for a special date or a girls night out. Because we all know that our hair is never styled the same after we get home from the salon. Boo.

One of the things I'm most excited about for the weekend is to wear my new leather dress. It's a classic shift dress, similar to the one Jennifer Aniston is wearing below. I plan on wearing it with color blocked high heels and a statement necklace. 

When I think of going to San Francisco and what I'm going to wear, Olivia Palermo comes to mind. Isn't her style so classic and effortless? 

What are your plans? Cheers to the weekend!






Images via and via





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...