Monday, July 11, 2011

things i love


(My new candle: they are vintage tins with hand-poured wax)
After a week and a half of traveling, I am finally back in SLO for a while. I spent a wonderful Fourth of July weekend at my parent’s house, made my way up to San Jose with Ryan for a dance festival, and made time to stop by my friend Jayne’s house (where she had a surprise for me!) And now that I am back in San Luis Obispo for a while, I can enjoy my new candles and keep fresh fruit on my counters. 
 (A present from my friend Jayne. It now sits on my coffee table)
 (So typical for a Le Grand Fourth of July party- an old man in a rocking chair)
(Fresh fruit on my counter)
(At the Willow Glen Dancing on the Avenue festival - this lady had some styling hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...