Tuesday, March 12, 2013

we bought a house!



In case you haven't guessed, Ryan and I bought a house! We are so excited to begin this next chapter of our lives. Our new home closed in less than 30 days (on February 28!), and we moved in the day we got the keys.

One thing I learned is you never know how much stuff you have until you move. Holy moly, I have so much stuff! I was kind of embarrassed to have our family and friends help us move. They probably think I'm a hoarder.

I can't wait to share all of the before and after pictures. I'm giving myself six weeks to have everything unpacked and get somewhat organized.

Here are some pictures of our home :)


Melky wasn't too excited about the move


All of our wonderful movers

Can't wait to use our hot tub and have many summer parties. Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...