Wednesday, November 7, 2012

christmas wish list - the "big" gifts

It may not seem like it, but Christmas is around the corner. Seriously. Only 48 days left to shop! Last year at this time I wasn't working and was able to go Christmas shopping whenever I pleased. This year is a different story. So I'm trying to get an early start so I won't feel rushed or overwhelmed every free moment I have this holiday season.
 
I'm also starting to put together my Christmas Wish List. Growing up, my brother and I got our choice of one "big" Christmas present. Or a couple of "small" Christmas presents. In the upcoming weeks, I'll post my favorite picks for both. As well as gift ideas for friends, family, and the hard-to-buy-for men in your life.
 
Here are a few of the "big" presents I'll be wishing for this holiday. Oh, and my 25th birthday is coming up on December 22. So maybe I'll be getting a few of my "big" wishes this year ;)
 
christmas wish list


Just a side note -- I was really looking for the Lululemon puff vest in black, grey or hunter green, but it isn't online anymore. Hopefully they haven't sold out in the store. And I've seen that gold Michael Kors watch and stainless steel KitchenAid mixer at Costco for really good prices...cough cough.
 



Pants
lululemon.com



Michael kor
$365 - vanmildert.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...