Monday, April 30, 2012

Treasure Island Flea Market

This weekend I headed up to the city to visit some girlfriends. Included in my visit was a trip to the Treasure Island Flea Market. Succulents were a big trend this weekend, and the views were so breathtaking we couldn't help but be tourist and take some self-snapshots. Shawn and I got there 30 minutes before it opened, and we scored big time.  Shawn walked away with a beautiful pot and some artwork. I brought home a vintage wall-hanging planter, an orange pitcher and cup that I plan to use as vases, and two amazing frames. I got so many compliments while I was carrying that huge frame around the flea market. Everybody wanted to know how much I paid for it. The answer? $17!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...