Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Before & After: Goodwill picture frame

Recently I've been spending my lunch breaks at the Goodwill. You might be thinking, really? Really. I'll be the first to admit that I plug my nose when I walk in to the Goodwill. But ever since I saw this little girl snatch the coolest antler jewelry rack from the store shelves, five seconds before I got my hands on it, I've had this fear that someone is going to beat me to the punch and find something amazing. It sounds stupid, I know. 

So I'm here to show you all of the amazing things I have found on my lunch break at the Goodwill. Starting with this picture frame I bought for $2.25. 

First off, I'm obsessed with Instagram and have been looking for ways to print the pictures I take. I found this cool app on the iPhone called PostalPix. They print and mail your Instagram pictures to you in various sizes for a low price. It's so awesome! I ordered an 8x8" sized picture, and this frame just so happened to be 8x8". Perfect!  

The frame was obviously ugly. So I found this cool product called "Rub N' Buff". You just "rub" this metallic finish onto your picture frame. It takes five minutes and gives your frame an antiqued-look. Awesomeness. And how cute are my two boys in that picture?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...