Tuesday, November 22, 2011

iSad

This past week I took my computer to Apple for a tune up. It's been running really, really slow...like throw-your-computer-against-the-wall slow.  I backed up all of my information and left it in the hands of the Genius Bar. Little did I know I would return to find all of my pictures from 2011 gone. Gone. Deleted. Lost. All of my before & after projects. All of my trips. All of my blog pictures. All of the pictures I have taken with my new, Digital-SLR camera. Big time bummer. Luckily, I print my most favorite and loved pictures, so I have that to be thankful for.


So for my next few posts, the pictures will be from my iPhone. I often text message my mom and friends pictures of my current DIY projects, so those are all saved on my phone. But since most of my recent DIY pictures are gone, I guess that means I have to find some more projects to take on! The glass is always half-full, right? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...